Friday, August 21, 2009

I am here to stay...

Well,

I din want to start blogging once again putting my own stuff... In-fact, I do not feel like blogging most of the times, as I feel I do not need to express myself for those who know me, and frankly I care less for those whom I don't.

However, its not about just me and a few other people around me. Coz, I realized even the ones I felt whom I would never owe an explanation, or I felt would love me irrespective of any circumstances have at times shown a lack of faith in me. This has probably hurt me a lot. And it has hurt even more when they have tried to look for other avenues, and keep doing that till it becomes unbearable.

So I have decided, I would start blogging, and contribute to the intellectual quotient of this world in whatever way I can. I might not go very heavy on my own thoughts to begin with, and would rather be content if some borrowed stuff from net appeals readers. My insights would be put later on. Slowly I will reach there...

May be then I would not require a few people who have hurt me most. Does not mean I wouldn't want them, just that I would be very comfortable without them.

There are four blogs I have created. And I have hardly posted anything. This blog "Earthly Siblings" has been titled such coz, I feel, everyone on this Earth is connected to one another in some way or the other. After all, dont we all date back to the Adam and Eve lineage?? I will talk here just about anything that comes to my mind.

Right now, a few interesting posts come to my mind. TED Blogs are one of the top on my mind. A few specific ones (not necessarily my interest) are actually very beneficial from not only a business perspective, but for the betterment of the lives of people in the third world countries. These are interesting thoughts, very interesting, and I am sure you all would enjoy it.

Ofcourse, thousands have already seen them, and commented. But it is just my attempt to talk about things which I feel more and more people should know. The next blog is one such attempt.

I have always liked the life of a Phoenix. I feel, I am here to stay.

Luv,
Nisarg

No comments: